The Combination Output Interface (COI) combines multiple input and output devices into one module.
This offers a compact and intelligent replacement for traditional DC fuse boxes and circuit breaker panels.
Digital control and monitoring systems just became more cost effective and easier to install with the CZone (COI).
This one box replaces up to five separate units, with convenient Deutsch connectors and IPx5 water resistance, consequently providing a complete CZone system for smaller applications.
The COI’s high continuous power output (150 amps), plus space, installation time and cost savings also make it the perfect building block for larger systems.
Industry standard Deutsch connectors provide “plug and play” installation.
Quick Access and Overview:
Partnered with either a dedicated CZone display, or with a multi-functional display from one of our integration partners (B&G, Furuno, Garmin, Lowrance, Simrad).
The Combination Output Interface heralds a new era in providing simple, intuitive control over the increasingly complex systems found on today’s applications.
- High density 30 channel module minimizes installation, interconnections and footprint while delivering best value per circuit.
- Full mechanical fuse protection plus bypass on all circuits as required by ABYC/CE,
- Industry standard Deutsch connectors provide fast, plug-n-play installation,
- Optional cable cover offers improved aesthetics and greater mounting flexibility,
- Proven, rugged CZone design includes IPX5 Water Ingress Protection and NMEA 2000 certification,
- High power Bilge Pump channels allow manual control plus “pump running”, feedback from a single channel – without additional wiring and
- USB port provides easy system update from USB flash drive