Stay in constant communication with Garmin’s VHF 210i Marine Radio. Designed to complement any vessel’s helm with a large, easy to read display and removable fist microphone that can be relocated away from the radio.
This compact device is easy to install and use, just plug and play via the NMEA 2000 network to compatible Garmin Chartplotters and MFDs. The VHF 210i is also compatible with NMEA 0183 and the GHS 11i second-station handset..
When communication is critical on the water, increase your peace of mind during an emergency situation with the VHF 210i. With 25W transmit power this Marine Radio gives fishermen, sailors and cruisers confidence at their fingertips.
Above all, rest assured you’ll stay in contact with the shore and other boats in your area via the standard Class D DSC functionality (distress calling and direct calling with user-programmed MMSI). For your peace of mind when travelling abroad, Garmin’s VHF 210 is also pre-programed with international marine channels
- Standard Class D Digital Selective Calling (DSC) functionality;
- 25 W of transmit power;
- Compatible with GHS™ 11i second-station handset;
- Pre-programed with international marine channels;
- Removable fist microphone handset;
- Easy plug-and-play installation via the NMEA 2000® network to compatible Chartplotters and MFDs.
QME won’t leave you high and dry.