STEERING KIT SEASTAR- FRONT MOUNT is a complete SeaStar hydraulic boat steering kit includes front mount ram, helm, oil and hose.
Performance: This pivoting cylinder from SeaStar® offers the incredible steering ease and reliability that
puts SeaStar® cylinders way ahead of the competition. Throughout the steering arc there simply isn’t anything that feels better to drive!
Simplicity: Integral bleeders and few components make installation a snap. Less moving parts and improved seals boost durability and reduce maintenance.
Reliability: SeaStar® took it’s previous cylinder’s outstandingdesign to the next level, improving seals, bearings, fittings and corrosion protection.
- 20% less effort at hard-over than competitive system
- Rigid tilt tube mount for no-compromise performance
- Unique pivoting tiller connection allows full engine
- articulation with independent tilt and trim on twin engines
- Ultra corrosion resistant construction. Painted components
- are anodised before coating for extra protection
- Small footprint fits virtually all splashwells
- Meets ABYC standards/NMMA requirements
Kevlar reinforced hoses for maximum longevity with minimal volumetric expansion.
The Seastar Front Mount steering cylinder is available as a seperate component or to simplify purchasing we offer a single engine basic complete system.
A basic single engine kit includes the following:
- 1 x 291003 Front Mount cylinder
- 1 x 291540 Pro Front Mount Helm
- 3 x 291902 SeaStar Hydraulic Oil
- 2 x 293114 SeaStar Pro Hose
- Front Mount Pro Steering Kit – 14ft hoses
Note: The 291600 steering kit includes the universal Front Mount cylinder that suits most brands of outboards. Some Honda, Yamaha and 77 to 90 Evinrude and Johnson outboards require a special cylinder.