TM260 Transducer comes with a rugged stainless-steel mounting bracket that is easy to install and has a stream-lined shape.
The performance of Airmar’s “1 kW, 260 family” of transducers is legendary.
The combination of power and sensitivity has made this the high-performing transducer of choice with conventional fish finders.
Operating at 50 and 200 kHz, the narrow, 6° beam at 200 kHz provides excellent target resolution and crisp images of fish holding tight to wrecks and reefs.
The 50 kHz is excellent at deep-water detection, and the wide, 19° beam yields broad coverage under the boat.
- Depth and fast-response water-temperature sensor
- 1 kW
- Dual-frequency element:
- 50 kHz with a 19° beam width for depth performance to 800 m (2,600′)
- 200 kHz with a 6° beam width for depth performance to 294 m (1,000′)
Available with a diplexer for single-transmission-line fish-finders and without a diplexer for dual-transmission-line fish- -finders
- Urethane transom transducer for installation on outboard and I/O powered boats
- Stainless steel kick-up bracket locks in the “up” position and will not damage the transom
- Also available as bronze thru-hull (B260), stainless steel thru-hull (SS260) and in-hull (M260) models
- Exclusive Xducer ID® technology
Purchase to install on your own or better yet why not contact us at QME to install it for you correctly, the first time.