BEP’s 701 Contour Battery Master Switch is a simple on/off switch which offers a number of unique features.
The contour lock system allows it to be a stand alone unit or locked together with other switches.
The Master Switch also features a control knob which cannot be removed whilst in the on or off position, however can be removed by switching to an anti-theft position.
Interchangeable labelling system on the control knob allows a full range of applications.
Switches come standard with the battery symbol label, alternative label sets (SKU: 113691) are available.
Removable rear cover insulates the rear terminals against any short circuits and ensures the switch meets ABYC requirements. Removable side plates on all 4 sides provide access for heavy duty battery cables.
Available in Surface mount or recess mount both in a 52mm hole.
- Continuous rating: 275 amps DC;
- Intermittent rating: 455 amps DC;
- Cranking rating: 1250 amps DC for 10 seconds;
- Voltage rating: 48 volts DC maximum;
- Terminal stud size: 2 x 10mm;
- Moulded in high temperature, fibre-reinforced plastics;
- Screw holes 5mm roundhead;
- Ignition protected;
- Non-corrosive construction.