The Garmin GT56UHD – TM all-in-one transducer provides image details so clear and precise, you can actually see fish hanging just off branches of submerged trees, brush and rocks. You can see size differences between bigger and smaller fish and even see individual fish swimming in bait balls. You get the highest resolution ClearVü and SideVü scanning sonar images available plus amazingly clear high wide CHIRP traditional sonar.
Garmin’s Ultra High-Definition scanning sonar provides extended range and depth performance. It shows you incredibly detailed images of fish and structure up to 122m (Fresh water) below your boat with Three (455/800/1000 kHz) ClearVü frequency settings , while three SideVü sonar frequency settings (455/800/1000 kHz) provide options for extended range of up to 152m (Fresh water) .
The GT56UHD – TM is easy to install with included transom and trolling motor mounts so you can start fishing faster.
- One transducer provides the highest resolution ClearVü and SideVü scanning sonar images available and amazingly clear high wide CHIRP traditional sonar
- Power- Traditional 350 W; ClearVü/SideVü 500 W
- High wide CHIRP traditional sonar provides remarkably clear target separation and definition with (150-240 kHz) Frequency range
- See incredibly detailed images of fish and structure up to 200’ below your boat with (800/1000 kHz) ClearVü sonar
- Three SideVü sonar frequency settings (455/800/1000 kHz) provide options for extended range of up to 500’
- Easy-to-install, compact, all-in-one design includes transom and trolling motor mounts
Follow the instructions carefully to avoid damaging your boat.
Don’t forget to watch our video on how to Save your Transom from water damage.
Or just give us a call and we can install it right here at QME.