The new GPSMAP X3 Series 1253xsv Chartplotter has higher resolution displays with more pixels than previous generation GPSMAP devices. With a compact footprint and higher processing power, they seamlessly integrate into your Garmin marine ecosystem.
|Easily integrate with more engines.||Connect to compatible third-party devices with OneHelm™ digital switching.||Easily build your marine system using the best of network connectivity.||Easily build your marine system using the best of network connectivity.||See below your boat with built-in sonar capabilities.||Manage your marine experience from nearly anywhere2.|
See the World Below
ULTRA HIGH-DEFINITION SCANNING SONAR
Get built-in Ultra High-Definition SideVü and ClearVü scanning sonars with vivid, high-contrast color palettes to help distinguish fish from structure. GPSMAP 1253xsv also supports 1 kW CHIRP traditional sonar capabilities.
PANOPTIX™ SONAR SUPPORT
Navigate with ease
FAST, SHARP, SMART
With its ultrasleek design, vivid sonar color palette and high-resolution 12” in-plane switching display, this large format chartplotter/sonar combo offers improved sunlight readability and wide-angle visibility.
OPTIONAL BLUECHART® G3 VISION® CHARTS
These optional charts offer the best of Garmin and Navionics® data, Auto Guidance3 technology and other premium navigation features.
Connect to everything on your boat
- GARMIN MARINE NETWORK: If you have multiple compatible Garmin devices on your boat, you can share information — such as maps, user data, radar and IP camera video — among them.
- NMEA 2000® AND NMEA 0183 NETWORKS: Connect to compatible autopilots, digital switching, weather, Fusion-Link™ audio system, media, VHF, AIS and more from one screen.
- ACTIVECAPTAIN® APP: Built-in Wi-Fi® connectivity pairs with the free all-in-one mobile app for access to the OneChart™ feature, smart notifications, software updates, Garmin Helm™ digital switching, Garmin Quickdraw™ Community data and more4.
- INTEGRATED ANT® TECHNOLOGY: Connect with some of your favorite devices, such as quatix® marine watches, gWind™ Wireless 2 transducers, GNX™ Wind marine instruments and wireless remote controls.
- J1939 CONNECTIVITY: Now you can connect your chartplotter to different kinds of engines, including select Yamaha engines.
- ONEHELM FEATURE: This exclusive feature brings together all the operations and capabilities of select third-party devices, such as EmpirBus™ digital switching, on one screen.
|Unit Dimensions (W x H x D):||30.8 x 22.8 x 8.2cm|
|Display Size (W xH):||10.3” x 6.4”; 12.1” diagonal (26.2 x 16.3 cm; 30.7 cm diagonal)|
|Display Resolution (W xH):||1280 x 800pixels|
|Accepts data cards:||2 microSD cards; 32 GBmax|
|Connections:||2 -Garmin Marine Networkports|
|1 -NMEA 2000port|
|1 -BNC video input port|
|1 -HDMI video outputport|
|1 -12-pin transducer port (xsv models only)|
- GPSMAP 1253xsv chartplotter;
- MicroSD preinstalled;
- Power cable;
- NMEA 2000 T-connector;
- NMEA 2000 drop cable;
- Bail Mount with knobs;
- Flush Mount Kit with gasket;
- Protective Cover
- Trim piece snap covers; and
GPSMAP 1253xsv is preloaded with BlueChart® g3 for Australia and New Zealand and built-in Auto Guidance technology1.
Purchase to install on your own or better yet why not contact us at QME to install it for you correctly, the first time.