The Humminbird Solix G2 range of fishfinders features a large display with LED backlight, MEGA Side Imaging+, MEGA Down Imaging+ and Dual Spectrum CHIRP Sonar.
Includes GPS chartplotting, Humminbird Basemap, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Ethernet and NMEA 2000® capabilities. as well as an AutoChart Live with depth, vegetation and bottom hardness mapping.
Solix G2 Features:
- NEW MEGA Side Imaging+: See the world below like never before with crystal-clear viewing out to 200 feet on either side of your boat. You’ll unlock more fish and structure with 20% more detail than MEGA Side Imaging Sonar,
- NEW MEGA Down Imaging+: Get unprecedented underwater clarity with coverage down to 200 feet below your boat. You’ll unlock more fish and structure with 20% more detail than MEGA Down Imaging Sonar,
- Dual Spectrum CHIRP: Before you cast, know what’s down there thanks to long, well-defined fish arches, and a clear view of fish-holding structure and the bottom. Powered by our proprietary, Low Q CHIRP transducer, Dual Spectrum offers two ways to search: wide mode for maximum coverage and narrow mode for maximum detail,
- SwitchFire Sonar: Take command of how your sonar returns appear. With two display modes, you can add or remove detail, account for water depth, temperature and turbulence, even watch lure presentations – all at the push of a button.
- Cross Touch Interface: Control your fish finder using the touchscreen or the keypad—it’s up to you. Cross Touch lets you quickly and intuitively access technologies on your terms, no matter your situation and conditions. Any menu navigation you can do on the touchscreen can also be done on the keypad and vice versa.
- Humminbird Basemap Built-in: Our enhanced standard basemap provides you with a clear view of underwater terrain and surrounding points of interest so you can fish and navigate with total confidence. Identify buoys, day markers, hazards, marinas, contours, depth markers and much, much more. Includes charts of more than 10,000 lakes, plus coastal coverage for the U.S.
- AutoChart Live: Create real-time maps of your fishing spots, with access to patented Humminbird® LakeMaster® features. Map depth contours, bottom hardness and vegetation as you drive your boat, with eight hours of built-in recording time.
- NMEA 2000® Networking: Connect your SOLIX G2 to a NMEA 2000 backbone to gather a complete view of your vessel, including available information like engine gauges, fuel information, and NMEA 2000 connected accessories. Share this information to any other Humminbird unit onboard that is connected via an Ethernet network.
- Ethernet Networking: High-speed Ethernet allows you to build a powerful, professional-grade fishing system. Easily connect multiple fish finders, or upgrade to add-on technologies like Minn Kota i-Pilot Link, 360 Imaging and CHIRP Radar.
- Bluetooth: Enable features like wireless software updates from the Humminbird FishSmart App and also keep your phone out of the water and in your pocket by displaying notifications on your Humminbird. Additionally, you can take control of your most-used features with an optional Bluetooth remote (RC2).
- LakeMaster Compatible: Upgrade to the unrivaled accuracy and detail of Humminbird LakeMaster maps. From easy-to-read contours, to highlighted depth ranges and adjustable water levels, you’ll have all the tools you need to make every moment count.
- Navionics Compatible: Humminbird provides even more map options thanks to additional Navionics compatibility. Available maps regions include detailed cartography for saltwater and freshwater applications which make Navionics a great option for fishing, cruising or sailing.
- Includes transducer and mounting hardware, power cable, gimbal mounting bracket and unit cover.
- 2-Year Limited Warranty
Make Humminbird Solix G2 your own:
A customized sidebar provides quick access to your favorite views, navigational data, vessel information and accessories like Minn Kota Talon and i-Pilot Link™. In addition this makes SOLIX your own with the ability to customize your home screen wallpaper.
MEGA SIDE IMAGING + MEGA DOWN IMAGING:
Delivering up to 3X the output of standard Side Imaging®, MEGA Imaging technology took fish finding into the megahertz frequency for the very first time. Humminbird improved this technology even further Thus by extending the depth range and expanding the side coverage areas therefore whilst improving the crystal clear imagery.
It’s indisputably the clearest, sharpest sonar image ever-brought to you by the undisputed leader.
Introducing the next generation of marine radar: CHIRP Radar, featuring CHIRP Pulse Compression. Setting a new standard for compact solid-state radar, this technology delivers superior target separation on both long and extremely short ranges. This translates to better situational awareness in low-visibility conditions, and helps identify birds and floating obstacles for clues to where game fish are located. You can also track weather and vessels with amazing definition. Available for select Humminbird models with networking capabilities.
DUAL SPECTRUM CHIRP:
CHIRP stands for “Compressed High-Intensity Radar Pulse.” That’s a fancy way of saying it can show you fish that other forms of 2D sonar can’t. How’s that? CHIRP scans the water for fish similar to the way the seek function on your truck’s radio scans the airwaves for FM stations. By covering a wide range of frequencies, CHIRP produces more accurate, more detailed returns of fish, structure and the bottom.
Building on our legacy of sonar innovation, exclusive Humminbird® SwitchFire™ puts anglers in complete command of how their sonar returns appear. With two unique display modes, you can adjust to your fishing conditions on the fly. Add or remove detail, account for water depth, temperature and turbulence, even experiment with lure presentations—all at the push of a button. SwitchFire adds a whole new dimension to 2D fishfinding.
Boat performance, weather or water conditions, make sense of it all with Humminbird NMEA 2000® Networking. Easily connect sensor after sensor to your vessel’s Humminbird system. Bearing, depth, engine status, tank level, electrical—you name it, we can display it. Conserve valuable fuel, make informed decisions and see red flags with an at-a-glance view of all relevant information. You’ll fully understand the present—and anticipate what’s next.
Built-In Mapping: Humminbird Basemap/AutoChart Live
** Sonar module required for Max Depth