The new Icom IC-M330GE is the ideal Marine Radio where size is a premium in the vessel. Icom has created one of the smallest fixed VHF/DSC radios in the world with a front face so compact that it matches the size of a modern smartphone.
The combination of directional keypad and soft keys provide a simple and smooth operation. Furthermore for quick one push access set up assigned keys.
The newly designed speaker offers distortion-free and clear audio, even when it’s at full volume. It will provide dynamic and clear audio over a wide bass and treble range. Additionally the Icom IC-M330GE provides reliable communication in RF busy environments like a Marina.
The radio will also monitor CH 70 continuously, even while you are receiving another channel. DSC functions include distress, individual, group, all ships, urgency, safety, position request/report, polling request and DSC test calls.
The GPS receiver provides your location, bearing and speed by using information from GPS, GLONASS and SBAS. The acquired position information can be used for DSC calls. Above all an external GPS antenna is supplied to maximise coverage.
- IPX7 waterproof (1 m depth of water for 30 minutes);
- AquaQuake prevents audio degradation from a water-logged speaker;
- Common NMEA interface for external GPS/NAV connection;
- MA-500TR Class B AIS transponder compatible;
- Tag scan and favourite channel functions;
- Dual/tri-watch function for monitoring CH16 and/or call channel;
- Priority scan function;
- Display and keypad backlighting;
- External speaker connection;
- 3-digit or 4-digit channel display selectable.
Dimensions: 156.5 (W) x 66.5 (H) x 110.1 (D) mm.
Available in Black and White.
QME won’t leave you high and dry.