Scanstrut cable deck seal is the only guaranteed and proven watertight installation for your antenna and navlight cables.
Pass cables into the boat, anywhere on deck. No need to remove cable plug.
- Low profile shape for a stronger, impact resistant seal. No sharp edges to hit your foot on;
- Supplied with blank and pre-drilled inner seals;
- Split seal eliminates need to remove cable connectors during install;
- Captive nuts in base provide easy assembly and allow reliable repeat installations;
- Available in impact resistant and U.V. stable plastic or marine grade 316 stainless steel; and
- Waterproof rating IPX7.
Available in 3 different styles – Round, Horizontal and Multi-Cable.
Round Deck Seal:
Designed with the same great aesthetics and marine grade materials as the standard Deck Seal range, and with a 100% waterproof rating.
- BLA Code: 115660 – 16mm Connector to suit 2-8mm Cable;
- BLA Code: 115664 – 21mm Connector to suit 9-14mm Cable;
- BLA Code: 115668 – 30mm Connector to suit 9-14mm Cable.
Horizontal Deck Seal:
Waterproof Deck Seal with horizontal cable entry; designed to incorporate an innovative compact seal compression system. Ideal for solar panel installation.
- BLA Code: 115656 – Suits 2-6mm Cable;
- BLA Code: 115657 – Suite 6-10mm Cable.
Designed to fit multiple cables up to 15mm (0.59″) dia. Supplied with an undrilled seal and made from marine grade aluminium with a hard anodised finish to resist impact marks.
- BLA Code: 115682 – 99 x 47.5 x 17mm