New STEER STOP® Outboard Hydraulic Steering Lock From T-H Marine
Units clip onto hydraulic steering rams on either side of outboard to keep engine straight and prevent damage to motor supports.
The handy Cord keeps units together when stowed so you won’t lose one and aids in removal.
- Locks hydraulic steering when trailering;
- Fits most steering cylinder rods on outboard engines;
- Snaps over outboards hydraulic steering cylinder rods;
- Helps keep engine centered during transport;
- Protects steering system, outboard, and motor supports;
- Simple to take on and off.