The TM260 takes the legendary performance of the B260 to your vessel’s transom. This top-of-the-line transom-mount brings crystal clear imaging to any of today’s fishfinders.
The combination of power and sensitivity has made this the high-performing transducer of choice with conventional fishfinders. Operating at 50 and 200 kHz, the narrow, 6° beam at 200 kHz provides excellent target resolution and crisp images of fish holding tight to wrecks and reefs. The 50 kHz is excellent at deep-water detection, and the wide, 19° beam yields broad coverage under the boat.
The TM260 comes with a rugged stainless-steel mounting bracket that is easy to install and has a streamlined shape.
- Depth and fast-response water-temperature sensor
- 1 kW
- Dual-frequency element:
- 50 kHz with a 19° beamwidth for depth performance to 800 m (2,600′)
- 200 kHz with a 6° beamwidth for depth performance to 294 m (1,000′)
- Urethane transom transducer for installation on outboard and I/O powered boats
- Stainless steel kick-up bracket locks in the “up” position and will not damage the transom
Available for Fitment to the following brands:
- Furuno 10 Pin
- Garmin 8 Pin
- Lowrance 7 Pin
QME won’t leave you high and dry.