TM265 LH 1kW CHIRP Transducer
$1,999.00 – $2,145.00
This powerhouse transducer delivers excellent resolution, bottom discrimination, and bait and game-fish separation at all depths.
The TM265 LH 1kW Chirp-ready transducer is packed with a seven-element, low-frequency array that operates between 42 and 65 kHz for excellent deep-water performance. This powerhouse transducer delivers excellent resolution, bottom discrimination, and bait and game-fish separation at all depths.
The high-frequency ceramic operates between 130 and 210 kHz with a narrow (10° to 6°) beamwidth—perfect for picking apart structure and pinpointing tight-holding fish in structure.
We know that specific frequencies excel at detecting certain species of fish: Bluefin Tuna—60 kHz, squid—133 kHz, and cod—175 kHz. The TM265LH transducer includes all these frequencies plus every other frequency in the high and low bandwidths.
Available for Garmin Marine and Furuno 12Pin.
- Depth and fast-response water-temperature sensor;
- 1 kW of power for great deep-water performance;
- Low frequency: 42 to 65 kHz;
- 25° to 16° port-starboard beamwidth;
- Maximum depth of 914 m (3,000′).
- High frequency: 130 to 210 kHz;
- 10° to 6° beamwidth;
- Maximum depth of 304 m (1,000′).
- 103 kHz of total bandwidth from one transducer;
- Covers popular fishing frequencies of 50 and 200 kHz plus everything else in the bandwidth;
- Transom-mount, urethane housing with a stainless steel bracket for installation on boats of all propulsion types;
- Also available as cavity (CM265LH), thru-hull (B265LH), in-hull (M265LH), and pocket/keel (PM265LH) mounts;
- Exclusive Xducer ID® technology.
Why not contact us at QME to install it for you correctly, the first time.
Garmin 12 pin, Furuno 12pin