The GME GX700 VHF FM radio has been designed to operate in the 156–163 MHz marine band. With its compact size and IPX7 design it can easily be installed into almost any panel mount. An ideal communication tool for your boating lifestyle whether you’re sailing inland waters, or heading offshore.
Featuring Dual Watch, Triple Watch and two programmable priority channels so that you can easily access regularly used channels. Channel scanning is programmable, making it easy to monitor all important communications. The GX700 comes complete with International, USA and Canadian channel sets making it versatile for use anywhere in the world.
The GME GX700 has an innovative rear microphone input socket enables the user to run a 5m or 8m extension cable from the rear input to a convenient location on the vessel where the waterproof flush mount socket can be installed. With this in mind, you can input the MC616 Speaker mic from this location and eliminate obstruction caused by the mic cable hanging in the skipper’s field of view. This setup is ideal for “above windscreen” installations in hard-top vessels.
- 25/1 watt switchable power
- Waterproof speaker mic
- Compact design, overall depth only 75mm, flush mount depth only 46mm
- Ingress protected to IPX7
- Dual and triple watch with programmable priority channel
- Two working channel memories
- Rear microphone input socket for flexible installation
- Multiple mounting options, backwards compatible with all GME radio installations
QME won’t leave you high and dry.