Installing small NMEA 2000 networks is quicker and easier than it’s ever been with the Small Boat Network (SBN) from Actisense.
A complete NMEA 2000 backbone in a single device.
The equivalent of four “T” pieces in a single case plus Termination Resistors provides a significant time and space saver. No more connecting multiple “T” pieces together.
- Self-contained NMEA 2000 Network
- Integrated Termination Resistors
- 4x NMEA 2000 drops
- Ruggedized, flame retardant over-moulded housing
- Metal coupling nuts
- Integrated EMI shield
- Orange, UL Rated, 3-meter power cable
- Colour coded wires, stripped and tinned
Once the attached 3 metre cable is connected to the boats power supply, an NMEA 2000 network for up to four devices is ready to use, taking ‘plug & play’ to the next level.
Looking to have a network with more than four devices? Try our SBN-2 for up to 8 devices!
QME won’t leave you high and dry