The Digital Voltage Sensing Relay (DVSR) allows the charging of a second battery bank from any single charging source. When the voltage on the charged bank rises sufficiently, the DVSR engages allowing the 2nd battery bank to charge. When charging stops and voltage falls, the DVSR automatically isolates the battery banks, ensuring that engine start batteries are kept fully charged. Digital circuitry provides superior reliability and extremely low power consumption.
- Safely charge two or more independent battery banks from one charge source (alternator, battery charger);
- Charges engine starting batteries before combining auxiliary bank for charging;
- Protects start batteries from becoming flattened by domestic loads;
- Isolates electronics from harmful electrical surges from starter motors;
- Simple to install 3 wire connection, leaves alternator wiring intact;
- No volt drop vs. diode isolators;
- Ignition protected; and
- Surface or panel mountable.
- 12/24 Volts
- Continuous 125 amp rating
- Intermittent 140 amp rating
- Dimensions 69L x 69W x 50H
- Multi voltage, auto selects between 12 and 24V DC operation;
- Digital circuits provide very low power consumption and enhanced performance;
- Remote sensing circuitry allows optional connection from ignition switch, provides same functionality as single sense VSR and zero power consumption when engine is off;
- Zero stand by current draw when remote sensing circuit utilised with storage mode switch fitted (switch in open position); and
- Remote status LED output option.