The SS60 is a 600 W, 50/200 kHz transducer which integrates Airmar’s popular, Tilted Element™ feature. Tilted Element transducers have the ceramic element fixed at a 20°, 12° or 0° angle within the housing. The transducer is installed almost flush to the hull and the tilt of the element corrects for the hull deadrise by orienting the beam directly down. This ensures maximum echo returns to the transducer and more accurate depth readings.
- Depth and water temperature
- 600 W
- Dual-frequency element:
- 50 kHz with a wide 45° beamwidth for depth performance to 353 m (1,200′)
- 200 kHz with a 12° beamwidth for depth performance to 206 m (700′)
- Perfect for center-console or trailered boats
- Low-profile protrusion extends only 5 mm (3/16″) outside the hull
- No effect on your boat’s running performance
- Stainless steel housing for use on all hull materials
- Available in a bronze housing (B60) for use on a fiberglass or wood hull (Contact us directly if you require this option.)
Available in three Tilted Element models to suit Furuno:
- Fixed 20° tilted version for 16° to 24° hull deadrise
- Fixed 12° tilted version for 8° to 15° hull deadrise
- Fixed 0° tilted version for 0° to 7° hull deadrise
Purchase to install on your own or better yet why not contact us at QME to install it for you correctly, the first time.