Welcome to the top. The new APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest multi-function display the water has ever seen. Industry-leading MEGA Imaging® and Dual Spectrum CHIRP sonar come standard, with even more performance from a dedicated sonar channel for accessory transducers up to 2kW. See it all clearly with a full-HD touchscreen, and add the power of the One-Boat Network™ for unrivaled control of your vessel. APEX will take your fishing to the next level.
APEX delivers eye-popping detail with a 1920H x 1080V full-HD, touchscreen display. See the incredible detail of sonar and chart images that will ensure you never miss a thing, on your choice of a 13.3″, 15.6″ or a massive 18.5″ display. Thanks to the Cross Touch®️ Interface, control it all using the touchscreen or the keypad-it’s up to you.
APEX’s low-profile design provides a sleek look at the helm when installed with the included front-mount in-dash kit. Or, opt for the available rear-mount in-dash kit or the supplied gimbal mount for additional mounting options to fit your needs.
APEX control heads provide integrated GPS chart plotting overlaid on the built-in Humminbird® Basemap. For an unmated understanding of what’s below APEX is compatible with premium chart offerings from Humminbird CoastMaster™ and LakeMaster® charts, as well as Navionics® products to provide you coverage options no matter where you fish.
Get industry-leading MEGA Side Imaging+™, MEGA Down Imaging+™, and Dual Spectrum CHIRP sonar standard, with even more performance from a dedicated sonar channel for AIRMAR® accessory transducers up to 2kW, plus integrated transducer ID for fast and easy setup. Visit airmartechnology.com for more information.
Make the most of your time on the water with the exclusive boat control and fish-catching features of the One-Boat Network™. APEX models seamlessly integrate and communicate with Minn Kota® and Cannon® products to unlock more features and capabilities for anglers everywhere.
The APEX CHARTPLOTTER Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest multi-function display that anglers have ever seen. Industry-leading MEGA Imaging+ and Dual Spectrum CHIRP sonar come standard, with even more performance from a dedicated sonar channel for accessory 2D CHIRP transducers up to 2kW.
See it all clearly with a 18.5″, 15.6″ or 13.3″ Full-HD touchscreen that provides a customized display of information from advanced network options like NMEA 2000®, HDMI In/Out, WiFi and Bluetooth®. Add the power of the One-Boat Network™ to integrate the accuracy of Humminbird GPS charts, unrivaled boat control from Minn Kota®, and reach new depths with wireless Cannon® downrigger control.
The APEX Series is a new kind of MFD that will take you fishing to a new level.
Anglers have their choice of either standard APEX chartplotter models that include a transom-mount transducer, or APEX CHO (Control Head Only) models, which gives them the option to pick an accessory transducer to match their specific needs.
APEX models come with a 2-year limited manufacturer’s warranty.
- AutoChart Live: Create real-time maps of your fishing spots, with access to patented Humminbird® LakeMaster® features. Map depth contours, bottom hardness and vegetation as you drive your boat. Comes standard with eight (8) hours of built-in recording time and is compatible with AutoChart Zero Line SD cards for virtually-endless AutoChart Live mapping capacity.
- Dual Ethernet Ports: Build a powerful, professional-grade fishing system with dual Ethernet ports on APEX chartplotters. Easily network products without the need for an external network hub, allowing the connection of multiple control heads and Ethernet accessories like Minn Kota i-Pilot Link and Humminbird CHIRP Radar.
- Internal GPS and Humminbird Basemap: Our enhanced basemap provides you with a clear view of underwater terrain and surrounding points of interest so you can fish and navigate with total confidence. Identify buoys, day markers, hazards, marinas, contours, depth markers and much, much more. Includes charts of more than 10,000 lakes, plus coastal coverage for the continental U.S.
- Premium Chart Compatible: Humminbird provides the most complete offering of premium chart options to anglers everywhere. Get a complete view of the world below with optional charts from Humminbird’s LakeMaster® and CoastMaster™ products, as well as your choice of compatible Navionics® charts.
- Dual Channel CHIRP Sonar: Dual sonar ports offer connection with any Humminbird sonar options, as well as a dedicated port for 2D CHIRP transducers up to 2kW. Integrated transducer ID provides fast and simple installation of Airmar® transducers.
- Dual Core Processor: Perform any task with speed and ease, thanks to the ultra-responsive interface and upgraded processing power.
- Customized Experience: Utilize an intuitive user interface and sidebar menu which provide customizable settings and view combinations to make your fishing experience all your own.
|CHIRP – Frequencies||Full Mode (28-75 kHz), Narrow Mode (75-155 kHz), Optional Deepwater (28-250 kHz), Wide Mode (130-250 kHz)|
|Sonar-Frequencies||50/83/200/455/800 kHz & 1.2 MHz|
|Depth-Sonar||1,200 ft (standard transducer), 5,000 ft (optional Airmar CHIRP SM3000)|
|CHIRP – Imaging-Frequencies||455 kHz DI+ (435-535 kHz), 455 kHz SI+ (405-505 kHz), 800 kHz DI+ (800-860 kHz), 800 kHz SI+ (780-840 kHz). MEGA DI+ (1100-1200 kHz), MEGA SI+ (1050-1175 kHz)|
|Depth-Down Imaging||125 ft (800 kHz), 250 ft (MEGA), 400 ft (455 kHz)|
|Range-Side Imaging (Side-To-Side)||250 ft (800 kHz), 500 ft (MEGA), 800 ft (455 kHz)|
|Transducer Included||XM 14 HW MSI T|
QME are Proud to be an Authorised Humminbird Dealer and Installer.