Tef-Gel is a white, extremely high viscosity gel. Apply the gel to fastenings, fittings and electrical connectors in high corrosive environments to ensure protection, serviceability & presentation of assembled hardware.
Tef-Gel™ is more or less four products in one and has been designed to:
- Stop corrosion between dissimilar metals;
- Galling of stainless steel;
- Act as an assembly lubricant (anti seize) for ease of maintenance; and
- Protect electrical connectors from corrosion.
Other key features that make Tef-Gel unique are:
- Non Toxic and Non Harmful to Marine and Land Based ecosystems, and of course to us;
- Non-reactive and chemically stable;
- Has an Indefinite shelf life and working life;
- Plus the added benefit of working temperatures of -60° to 280°C without changing viscosity.
For all the Technical Data and FAQ’s click here.
Available in Tubes 10g and 30g.
QME won’t leave you high or dry.