Ever wondered if your getting the best advice when it comes to your Marine Electronics? Then look no further, we will now be taking bookings for Support Calls so you can have all your Marine Electronics questions answered. We will provide you options for your query and you can decide on how you wish to proceed.
- Understanding NMEA networks & Fault Finding
- Voltage drop & system design
- Networking Marine Electronics
- CZone configuration & Fault Finding
- Battery Management & Monitoring
- What Fish Finder is right for you?
- Transducer type & placement
- System design & considerations
- How to use your Marine Electronics
- Waypoint data format & conversion
- Autopilot Tuning & Fault finding
- Sounder Screen Interference
Installation advice available on all Marine Electronics brands including: Garmin, Furuno, Simrad, RayMarine, Minn Kota, CZone, Airmar, SeaStar, Lone Star Marine, NMEA and more.
One Hour Minimum Charge
Most Support Calls can be solved in the first hour. However, if we expect a call to take longer, we will usually know within the first 15 minutes. With most Support Calls being completed in under an hour we encourage our customers to make the most of any extra time.
Purchases over $1,500.00 will include a free Support Call (conditions apply).
Confidential Trade Inquiries Welcome.
QME won’t leave you high and dry.