Furuno P66 Airmar Transducer Depth/Temp/Speed
The Furuno P66 Airmar Transducer is the most popular transom-mount TRIDUCER® Multisensor in the market for many reasons. Foremost, the 50 kHz and 200 kHz ceramic element produces focused beams, highlighting detail in the water column and in the bottom structure. Refer to the Technical Information PDF in the images for specifics.
Because of its hydrodynamic shape, water coming off the transom flows smoothly under the transducer face. This results in accurate, high-speed, depth readings and clear display images. Going a step further, the P66 Transducer also incorporates a patented noise-suppression system. The result is a 5 to 8 knot improvement over standard construction through improved shielding from noise and vibration.
Furthermore, the plastic release bracket lets the P66 rotate up to protect the housing if struck from the front.
- Depth, speed, and temperature in one housing
- Plastic kick-up bracket
- Accommodates transom angles between 2° and 22°
- Recessed waterflow channel protects paddlewheel
- Transducer can be removed from bracket without the use of tools for easy service and storage
- Boat Size: Up to 12 m (40’)
Compatible with your 10 pin Furuno Marine Equipment.